It’s that time of year again! The holidays are just around the corner and if you’re anything like me, you love to get a head start on your Christmas preparations. This year, I’ve decided to make my own Advent calendar bracelet set and I’m going to show you how you can make your own too! Advent calendars are a fun and festive way to countdown to Christmas. They usually consist of 24 little windows, each containing a small gift or treat. You can buy Advent calendars pre-filled with goodies, or you can DIY them and fill them with your own personalised gifts. I’ve opted for the latter and I’m going to show you how easy it is to make your own Advent calendar bracelet set. These bracelets make great gifts for friends, family, or even as a treat for yourself!
In order to make your own DIY Christmas Advent Calendar Bracelets Set, you will need the following supplies:
-One spool of red thread
-One spool of green thread
-One package of gold beads
-One package of silver beads
-One black sharpie marker
-One pair of scissors
With these supplies, you will be able to create a beautiful and unique bracelet set that will count down the days until Christmas!
To make this Advent calendar bracelet set, you will need the following materials:
-One strand of elastic beading cord
-One 1″ diameter plastic or metal ring
-24 small beads (assorted colors and sizes)
-One large bead (for the “star” on top of the tree)
1. Cut a length of beading cord about 18″ long. Thread it through the ring, and tie a knot to secure. Leave a tail of about 2″ at the end.
2. Thread on 24 beads, in any combination of colors and sizes that you like. Leaving about 2″ of space at the end, tie another knot to secure. Trim any excess cord.
Tips and Tricks
1. Gather your supplies: you will need 24 small beads (preferably in festive colors), a clasp, two jump rings, wire, wire cutters, and pliers.
2. String the beads onto the wire, leaving about an inch of wire at the end. Make sure to thread the beads tightly together so they don’t fall off easily.
3. Once all 24 beads are on, create a loop at the end of the wire and twist it around to secure it.
4. Attach one jump ring to each side of the looped end of the wire.
5. Connect the other end of each jump ring to one side of the clasp.
6. Your bracelet is now complete! Enjoy wearing it as you countdown to Christmas!
If you’re looking for a fun and festive way to countdown to Christmas, look no further than this DIY advent calendar bracelet set! This project is easy enough for even the most novice crafters, and it’s sure to get you into the holiday spirit. So gather up your supplies and get ready to make some beautiful bracelets that you can wear all season long.